Wednesday, 8 March 2017

Arctix Infant/Toddler Chest High Insulated Snow Bib Overalls

The package was delivered faster than we expected, Awesome! I was a little bit worried that size 5T might be too long for my 4.5 year old son since he's 41.5" tall and is in between 4T-5T. They fit him just right, and still have some room to grow into. My son wore them to his ice skate lesson, and he loved them!!! The pants are a little long, and just cover a little bit over his feet, but those don't interfere with the skating shoes. Arctix Infant/Toddler Chest High Insulated Snow Bib Overalls This is the second set of Arctix bibs we've bought and both have been amazing. Yes, they're great for snow, but also my favorite outdoor play bibs for wet weather! Insulated and waterproof, they were perfect for outdoor play! No worries if my 2 year old sat on the wet ground. Even better for the cold Oregon coast! He could sit on damp sand and dig without a getting a soggy butt and the sand would just brush right off after. That first pair was black so it held up well to dirt. We'll see how this green set does, I expect they'll get dingy eventually, but the color is so cute and frankly, I expect all of my now 4 year old's clothes to show dirt at some point. If I cared more I'd just get black again, but the hot green was too cute to pass on! ThermaLock™ 100% nylon shell fabric provides water and wind resistance while maintaining breathability. ThermaTech™ insulation provides advanced lightweight warmth while allowing maximum comfort and mobility. Adjustable comfort suspenders. Elasticized side gussets for maximum motion and comfortable fit. Reinforced Cordura 3/4 inch hem and scuff guard for durable wear. Nine assorted colors click here I ordered 2/3T and they fit my tall 2 year old twins (36"), there is enough room for us to extend the tabs on the shoulders and they should work into next year too (depending on how many inches they grow). We ordered these for a last minute trip and they arrived over night (thanks Prime) and I'm so glad we had them. They have the elastic liner to tuck into their boots and both boys remained dry after traipsing around in foot deep snow. I would buy the next size up when we need them. GREAT price too compared to all the sports stores. Ordered purple pants for daughter and they look fantastic. Thick material, strong shoulder straps... Lined on inside so I know they'll be warm. We haven't gotten to try them in the snow yet, and I'll update if my review changes. I wanted to post a picture of the size chart because i do think they run a touch large, and I couldn't find a size chart before I ordered. Nine assorted colors click here

No comments:

Post a Comment